Search This Blog

Sunday 13 April 2014

Prayer from Isaiah 58:11

Song
You are, You are, You are,
You are, You are, You are,
You are, You are, You are
Mighty God You are

Isaiah 58:11 GNB
"And I will always guide you and satisfy you with good things. I will keep you strong and well. You will be like a garden that has plenty of water, like a spring of water that never runs dry."

The promises of God are forever true.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord let me understand that your promises are ever true and has specific time of manifestation in Jesus name amen.

Lord bring your promises to pass in my life do not let my heart become sick in Jesus name amen.

Lord according to your word continue to guide and satisfy me with all my needs in Jesus name amen.

Lord keep me strong and well in Jesus name amen.

Father make me like a garden planted with plenty of water never let me experience dryness in Jesus name amen.

Father do not let my source of existence run dry physically spiritually maritally academically materially financially and all aspects of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord deliver me from every spirit of fear known and unknown in Jesus name amen.

Lord fill me with boldness and power from you in Jesus name amen.

Father make me a blessing everywhere I go even to myself let me be a blessing.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
14/04/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...