Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 April 2014

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 15:31, 33

Song
Give me grace to follow
Abundant grace to follow
Give me grace to follow
Your grace is sufficient for me

I Corinthians 15:31, 33 NKJV
"I affirm, by the boasting in you which I have in Christ Jesus our Lord, I die daily. Do not be deceived: “Evil company corrupts good habits.”

As a true believer we must die daily to every works of flesh and avoid evil company that can destroy our Christian journey. To do this we need grace from God.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Father give me understanding of how to die daily to flesh and its works in Jesus name amen.

Lord grant me grace to follow you without wavering in Jesus name amen.

Lord give me understanding of a true ambassador of Christ and grant me strength to function according to your will in Jesus name amen.

Lord every evil company I am in or yet to go in that will corrupt or destroy my Christian journey expose them, deliver me from them and direct my steps in Jesus name amen.

Lord grant me enablement to shine the light of Gospel of Christ all over the world in Jesus name amen.

Lord enable me to focus on my heavenly prize so that I will not fall into the ways of this world and ruin my opportunity of eternal life in Jesus name amen.

Father make me an instrument that draw souls to heaven and eventually make heaven in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah sanctify me body soul and spirit in Jesus name amen.

Lord let your will overrule my will in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
08/04/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...