Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 April 2014

Prayer from James 1:17

Hymn
Great is thy faithfulness
Oh Lord my father
There is no shadow of turning with thee
Thou changeth not,
Thy compassions they fail not
As thou hast been thou forever will be

Great is thy faithfulness
Great is thy faithfulness
Morning by morning
New mercies I see
All I have needed thy hand has provided
Great is thy faithfulness Lord unto me

James 1:17 NIV
Every good and perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows.

God will not just give but whatever He gives is divinely perfect.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life accept all thanks in Jesus name amen.

Lord thank you for the dawning of this new month, thank you for counting me worthy of seeing today in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy and forgive me of all my sins in the name of Jesus amen.

Jehovah give me a perfect gift that eyes will see, ears will hear and will draw men to believe in you in Jesus name amen.

Father change all that needs to be changed in my life so I can attain the height you have planned for me to attain in Jesus name amen.

Lord never allow me to become a useless or abandoned vessel in your vineyard in Jesus name amen.

Lord every bitterness that entered into this month with me by your power change them to sweetness in Jesus name amen.

Lord this month bring to manifestation all your prophhecies and promises for my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord give me a new garment, a new song and cause me to always rejoice in Jesus name amen.

Father do not let me become too heavy for you to carry in Jesus name amen.

As I have put my hand in the plough Lord empower me so I will not look back in Jesus name amen.

Every plan from the pit of hell aiming for me to walk away from light into darknes I terminate it in Jesus name amen.

I am on the Lord side,  I am a victor not a victim,  I am an overcomer in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
01/04 / 2014

Happy New Month!!!

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...