Search This Blog

Monday 31 March 2014

Prayer from Psalms 9:8-9, 12

Song
My soul magnifies the Lord
And my spirit praise His name
For death could not hold Him captive
Even in the grave Jesus is Lord
For death could not hold Him captive
Even in the grave Jesus is Lord

Psalm 9:8-9, 12 NIV
He rules the world in righteousness and judges the peoples with equity. The Lord is a refuge for the oppressed, a stronghold in times of trouble. For he who avenges blood remembers; he does not ignore the cries of the afflicted.

God is the greatest judge that can never be judged.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord I come to you have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord take away every act in my life that had or is turning me to wolf in sheep's clothing in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord continue to be my refuge at all time in Jesus name amen.

Father in anyway I have been a prodigal child in your mercy forgive me, renew me, bring me back to your throne and never let me depart from your presence in Jesus name amen.

Lord I pray for all ministers of God, that they will deliver the gospel in an undiluted manner and save the souls you have sent them to save in Jesus name amen.

Father continue to be my stronghold never allow me to depart from your fold in Jesus name amen.

Father surprise me with my desires according to your will in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord put an end to unending tears in my life in Jesus name amen.

I soak myself and all around in the pool of the blood of Jesus in Jesus name amen.

I decree that I will not be victim of my enemy Jehovah Nissi is on my side therefore victory is mine in Jesus name amen.

Lord have your way in my life and continue to be God over all circumstances in my life in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
31/03/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...