Search This Blog

Wednesday 26 March 2014

Prayer from 1 John 1:5-9

Song
Touch me Lord I pray 4x
I don't want to remain thesame
Touch me Lord I pray
I don't want to remain thesame
Touch me Lord I pray

1 John 1:5-9 NIV
"This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. If we claim to have fellowship with him and yet walk in the darkness, we lie and do not live out the truth. But if we walk in the light, as he is in the light, we have fellowship with one another, and the blood of Jesus, his Son, purifies us from all sin.   If we claim to be without sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us. If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness."

Sin breaks the cord of communication between man and God if man does not genuinely repent.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name amen.

Lord this day I seek for grace to be renewed body soul and spirit in Jesus name amen.

Lord touch me this day cleanse all blemishes that ridicule your name in my life in Jesus name amen.

Father help me to live above sins in Jesus name amen.

Father give me rest and teach me how to live my life daily in your will and to your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord shower down on me the rain that wash off infirmities and all unwanted baggages in my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord expose those things I do that I don't realise or accept to be sin but is drawing me farther from you in Jesus name amen.

Father let the fruit of the spirit increase in me and replace every works of flesh in Jesus name amen.

Lord take away every religious acts that stops my worship from being acceptable in Jesus name amen.

Lord make me a true worshiper and not a sign post worshiper in Jesus name amen.

Lord continue to direct my path and never let me fall by the wayside in Jesus name amen.

Father count me worthy among those that will reign with you in Heaven in Jesus name amen.

Father give me the enablement to always live in your word and always allow your word to be my light at all times in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
26/03/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...