Search This Blog

Saturday 29 March 2014

Prayer from Psalms 6:8-10

Song
My God is a miracle God 2x
He has never failed, He will never fail,
He will do what He said He will do
He will do what He promised to do
I can see Him working in my favour
I can see Him bringing in my miracle
I can see Him fighting all my battles
He will do what He said He will do
He will do what what He promised to do

Psalm 6:8-10 NIV
Away from me, all you who do evil, for the Lord has heard my weeping. The Lord has heard my cry for mercy; the Lord accepts my prayer. All my enemies will be overwhelmed with shame and anguish; they will turn back and suddenly be put to shame.

God never fails.

Prayer
Lord I thank you Lord for today and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy and forgive all my sins in Jesus name amen.

Father forgive me in anyway I am being used against my destiny and deliver me in Jesus name amen.

Father  thank you for hearing my weeping and attending unto my cry in Jesus name amen.

Lord thank you for hearing my cry for mercy in Jesus name amen.

Lord let me always know that my prayer should always be directed to you because you are the unchangeable changer in Jesus name amen.

Father put all the shame my enemies planned for me back on them in thousand folds in Jesus name amen.

Lord let my enemies reap all their evil plans if they refuse to let go and repeant of their ways in Jesus name amen.

Father any form of rejection that I am nursing and has began to stir up hatred in me today heal me and grant me grace to move on in Jesus name amen.

Father I know you never fail do that which only you can do in my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord avenge my case in the name of Jesus amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
29/03/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...