Search This Blog

Monday 10 March 2014

Prayer from Joshua 1:5

Song
I have seen the Lord’s goodness
His mercies and compassion
I have seen the Lord's goodness
Hallelujah praise the Lord
Oh Lord you have been so good
You are so good to me
Oh Lord you are excellent in  my life everyday

Jeremiah 1:5 NIV
“Before I formed you in the womb I knew you, before you were born I set you apart; I appointed you as a prophet to the nations.”

God knows all about us all even before our creation.

Prayer
Father I thank you for today and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy and forgive me for all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah you know me do that which only you can do in my life in Jesus name amen.

Almighty God renew my strength in Jesus name amen.

Father help me to identify all internal enemies of my life and grant me grace to overcome them in Jesus name amen.

Father create a heart of believe in me in all adversities in Jesus name amen.

Lord magnify your self in my life in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord destroy every false witness in my life and expose their activities in Jesus name amen.
Lord fight my battle for me in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
10/03/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...