Search This Blog

Saturday 22 March 2014

Prayer from Proverbs 8:17-18

Hymn
When we walk with the Lord in the light of His Word,
What a glory He sheds on our way!
While we do His good will, He abides with us still,
And with all who will trust and obey.
Refrain:
Trust and obey, for there's no other way
To be happy in Jesus, but to trust and obey.

Not a shadow can rise, not a cloud in the skies,
But His smile quickly drives it away;
Not a doubt or a fear, not a sigh or a tear,
Can abide while we trust and obey.

Proverbs 8:17-18 NKJV
I love those who love me, And those who seek me diligently will find me. Riches and honor are with me, Enduring riches and righteousness.

To love anyone you must trust the person. So for as many that Love and seek the Lord diligently He will meet their expectations,  God has enduring riches that is accompanied by righteousness.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy and forgive all my sins in Jesus name amen.

Lord give me the enablement to seek you at all time whether its convenient or inconvenient in Jesus name amen.

Father increase my love for you draw me nearer and closer to to you in Jesus name amen.

Father do not let me entangle my existence in the riches of this world and neglect your enduring riches and eternal life in Jesus name amen.

Father give me grace to live a righteous life and let your name be glorified in all I will be doing in Jesus name amen.

Lord let me live my life like you and for you in Jesus name amen.

Every member of my family that are yet to be saved Lord today touch them amd save their soul from destruction in Jesus name amen.

Father give me the grace to keep standing and not fall in this world of sin let me live a life that is worthy of Heaven in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
22/03/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...