Search This Blog

Wednesday 5 March 2014

Prayer from Psalms 52:8

Hymn

My hope is built on less
Than Jesus' blood and righteousness;
I dare not trust the sweetest frame,
But wholly lean on Jesus' name.
Refrain:
On Christ, the solid Rock, I stand;
All other ground is sinking sand,
All other ground is sinking sand.

Psalm 52:8 AMP
But I am like a green olive tree in the house of God; I trust in and confidently rely on the loving-kindness and the mercy of God forever and ever.

God is the help of helpless and hope of the hopeless.  You must acknowledge that fact to see His abundance in your life.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this new dawn and grace of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name amen.

Lord the olive tree in your house never knows lack and it bears fruit because its trust is in you, Lord my trust is in you do not let me experience any lack in Jesus name amen.

Father let your mercy speak divine favour into my life and family in Jesus name amen.

Lord you are the help to helpless and hope of hopeless step into every hopeless and helpless situation of my life and show yourself mighty in Jesus name amen.

Lord help me to set aside my selfish goal in order to run the Christian race ahead of me gloriously in Jesus name amen.

Father whatsoever it is that I ought to be doing as your child but I ignorantly leave aside give me strength to do it in accordance to your will in Jesus name amen.

Father establish your authority permanently in my life in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah you are the Lord of Sabaoth the powerful leader of army send your army ahead, with and behind me to fight my battles in Jesus name amen.

Father give me full understanding of your commandments, let me know whichever it is that I am struggling with and give me enablement to obey you totally in Jesus name amen.

Father annoint  my head, my hands, my body as a whole overflowing in Jesus name amen.

King of kings reverse every negative impact of seeds planted in my life by the enemies in Jesus name amen.

Direct my steps Lord and take me to the rock that is higher than I in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
05/03/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...