Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 March 2014

Prayer from Proverbs 21:1-2

Song
I have no power of my own
I have no power of my ow
Holy Spirit I look up to you help me
I have no power of my own.

Proverbs 21:1-2 AMP
THE KING'S heart is in the hand of the Lord, as are the watercourses; He turns it whichever way He wills. Every way of a man is right in his own eyes, but the Lord weighs and tries the hearts.

God can turn anyone's heart the way He desires. God is not limited by authorities environment and so on He is God above all.

Prayer
Father thank you for this day and grace of life all glory honour and adoration to you in Jesus name amen.

Mighty God have mercy and forgive all my sins in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord reveal yourself to me and let me know more of you and how to live a life that pleases you in Jesus name amen.

Oh  Lord you are mightier than the mightiest this day let me receive divine empowerment to make exploit in Jesus name amen.

Lord turn the heart of whoever is in the position to help me in a way that I will receive uncommon favour in Jesus name amen.

Lord every heart of stone in my helper turn it to heart of flesh in Jesus name amen.

Father you know my ways, weigh and try my ways in a way that all glory will return to you in Jesus name amen.

Father fill me with the Holy Spirit and power in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus send destiny helpers my way henceforth in Jesus name amen.

Lord teach me your word, give me indepth understanding of your word and help me to live by your word in Jesus name amen.

Mighty God open the flood gate of Heaven and pour out your rain on me and all around me in Jesus name amen.

Father single me out for your blessing and divine visitation in Jesus name amen.

Father direct my steps and all my deeds in Jesus name amen.

Lord deliver me from all my enemies and give me supernatural victory in Jesus name amen.

Lord shower your protection over me and mine in Jesus name amen.

Lord give me a new song and testimony in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
12/03/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...