Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 March 2014

Prayer from Deuteronomy 10:12-17

Song
He is the king of kings
He is the Lord of lords
His name is Jesus Jesus Jesus Jesus
Jesus He is the king

Deuteronomy 10:12-17 NKJV
“And now, Israel, what does the Lord your God require of you, but to fear the Lord your God, to walk in all His ways and to love Him, to serve the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul, and to keep the commandments of the Lord and His statutes which I command you today for your good? Indeed heaven and the highest heavens belong to the Lord your God, also the earth with all that is in it. The Lord delighted only in your fathers, to love them; and He chose their descendants after them, you above all peoples, as it  is this day. Therefore circumcise the foreskin of your heart, and be stiff-necked no longer. For the Lord your God is  God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality nor takes a bribe.

Our God is great and mighty.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord thank you for being my place of refuge in Jesus name amen.

Father let your fear increase in me every second, let me walk and work in your ways in Jesus name amen.

Father let me love you with all my heart and keep your commandments in my heart,  my body,  soul and spirit in Jesus name amen.

Father you are the infallible word I decree I, my family and all around me shall not die but live to declare your glory all the days of our lives in Jesus name amen.

Lord according to your word I bring to nought every negative proclamation upon me and my household in Jesus name amen.

Father thank you for delighting in me and choosing me in Jesus name amen.

Lord circumcise my heart and deliver me from every form of stiff necked attitude or ways I am on in Jesus name amen.

I decree that my glory and glory of my family will not wane before it shines in Jesus name amen.

Father every spirit of death waiting to bury me and my family I render them useless, go back to your sender in Jesus name amen.

Father your blood is my refuge pour your blood upon me and my household in Jesus name amen.

Father let all your promises for my life begin to manifest in Jesus name amen.

I decree and declare I, my family, friends, colleagues and the church of God will fulfill destiny in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
04/03/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...