Search This Blog

Friday 14 March 2014

Prayer from Psalms 26:1

Song
Jehovah I praise you 2x
I praise your name
I praise Your name
Jehovah I praise you

Psalm 26:1 AMP
VINDICATE ME, O Lord, for I have walked in my integrity; I have [expectantly] trusted in, leaned on, and relied on the Lord without wavering and I shall not slide.

For God to vindicate any one that person must recognise Him as the only living God and their creator. To receive anything from God you must live Holy and be expetant.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Father cleanse me from all unrighteousness and grant me the grace to live holy in Jesus name amen.

Father I rededicate my life to you take me into your Holy hands, break me, remould me and make me fit for your service in Jesus name amen.

Lord keep me in your strong tower, continue to be my refuge and fortress all the days of my life in Jesus name amen.

Oh Lord vindicate me in all areas adversaries have or have not risen against me in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah Sabaoth you are the Lord of Host go ahead of the battles of my life and fight for me in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah Nissi my banner of victory make me a Victor and not a victim in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah Jireh provide for me and let lack come to an end in my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord as I expect and rely on you for glorious and mighty occurrence in my life do not let me waver in Jesus name amen.

Father let my expectations begin to manifest according to your will in Jesus name amen.

Lord shine your light on me and make me outstanding in all areas in Jesus name amen.

Lord deliver me from self destruction that I know of or I don't know of in Jesus name amen.
Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
14/03/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...