Search This Blog

Thursday 13 March 2014

Prayer from Psalms 72:18-19

Song
I will bless the Lord
And give Him glory
I will bless His name
And give Him glory

Psalm 72:18-19 AMP
Blessed be the Lord God, the God of Israel, Who alone does wondrous things! Blessed be His glorious name forever; let the whole earth be filled with His glory! Amen and Amen!

Our God is worthy of all praise and adoration He is our mighy tower.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Almighty God forgive my sins and have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Father hide me under the shadow of your wings in Jesus name amen.

Father deliver me from all harms I am in or yet to go in Jesus name amen.

Lord my soul bless your name for your wondrous power and for always being my mighty tower from ages past in Jesus name amen.

Father show me your glory, let your glory fill my life and all around me in Jesus name amen.

Lord help me to meditate more on your words and keep your word in my heart in Jesus name amen.

Father surprise me with my heart desires according to your will in Jesus name amen.

Lord path the rivers of limitation ahead of me and make way in it for me to cross to my promise land in Jesus name amen.

Lord let your peace reign all over the world put an  end to war in Jesus name amen.

Mighty God shower down your mercy, blessings, favour and victory on me in Jesus name amen.

Father hide me in your secret place henceforth direct my path in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
13/03/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...