Search This Blog

Monday 10 March 2014

A word for you!

A word for you!

Matthew 22:5 NIV
“But they paid no attention and went off—one to his field, another to his business.

***Too Busy For Salvation***
We live in a modern world where people can be so busy with things that does nothing other than drain their soul of its purpose. Everything about this age is fast its even affecting our salvation.  Once I was out evangelising the  person said to me that I don't want to accept Jesus now I want to enjoy more then later I can accept Him. I prayed for the person and handed Him over to God. Some believers are too busy for salvation.  We major on minor and minor on major. We are workers in His vineyard yet we are far from knowing Him. We are busy with things that doesn't strengthen our salvation. Salvation is personal don't be distracted by things that profits you nothing guard your salvation with fear and trembling.
Have a glorious day.

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...