Search This Blog

Saturday 15 March 2014

Prayer from 1 Chronicles 29 : 11

Song
Our God is an awesome God
He reigns from Heaven above
With wisdom power and love
Our God is an awesome God

1 Chronicles 29:11 AMP
Yours, O Lord, is the greatness and the power and the glory and the victory and the majesty, for all that is in the heavens and the earth is Yours; Yours is the kingdom, O Lord, and Yours it is to be exalted as Head over all.

Great is our God and greatly to be praised.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen. 

Jehovah give me grace to read your words at all time and ability to apply them to my daily living in the name of Jesus amen.

Father deliver me from every snare of fowler and noisome pestilence in Jesus name amen.

I worship you Lord for your greatness and power you  alone deserve all glory in Jesus name amen.

Father thank you for being mindful of me and for using me for your great works on earth in Jesus name amen.

Lord help me to run this race I am on victoriously and count me worthy among those that will make heaven in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
15/03/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...