Search This Blog

Friday 7 March 2014

Prayer from Psalms 91: 7, 10-11

Song
My soul magnifies the Lord
And my spirit praise His name
For death could not hold Him captive
Even in the grave Jesus is Lord
For death could not hold Him captive
Even in the grave Jesus is Lord

Psalm 91:7, 10-11 AMP
A thousand may fall at your side, and ten thousand at your right hand, but it shall not come near you. There shall no evil befall you, nor any plague or calamity come near your tent. For He will give His angels [especial] charge over you to accompany and defend and preserve you in all your ways [of obedience and service].

God watches over His children, He delivers them from all harm.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name amen.

Lord shield me in the shadow of your wings in Jesus name amen.

Father do not let me, my family and all around me fall prey of the evil ones in Jesus name amen.

Father give me victory over every satanic devices and plans in Jesus name amen.

Lord expose and judge every false witness in my life and family in Jesus name amen.

Lord reveal to me and deliver me from anything I engage in that qualifies  me as a false witness to you in Jesus name amen.

Father deliver me from whatever I am entangled in that has turned me to a reprobate in Jesus name amen.

Father take off every barriers and limitations holding me bound in an unpleasant state in Jesus name amen.

Father give me a new song, change my prayer and give me cause to testify to your goodness in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
07/03/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...