Search This Blog

Thursday 27 March 2014

Prayer From Hebrews 12:24

Song
I have a God who never fail 3x
Who never fail 2x
Jesus never fail forevermore
Amen Jesus never fail 3x
Jesus never fail 2x forevermore

Hebrews 12:24 NIV
"to Jesus the mediator of a new covenant, and to the sprinkled blood that speaks a better word than the blood of Abel."

The blood of Jesus is a powerful tool that works in diverse circumstances for those who believe.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life accept all thanks in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy and forgive all my sins in Jesus name amen.

Lord soak me and bath me in your precious blood in Jesus name amen.

I drink the blood of Jesus, I am purified in Jesus name amen.

Father sprinkle your blood over every member of my family and keep us from all harm in Jesus name amen.

I break and renouce every generational blood covenant over my life and family and I enter into a new covenant sealed with the blood of Jesus henceforth in Jesus name amen.

Father help me in all I lay my hands on direct me and give me wisdom on how to handle every situation in Jesus name amen.

Lord send your angels to visit me with good tidings in Jesus name amen.

Lord fight for me and silence the petition of every accuser of my soul and family in Jesus name amen.

Daddy instill in me the power to Succeed in all I do and let the glory be yours in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
27/03/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...