Search This Blog

Tuesday 11 March 2014

Prayer from Titus 2:11-12

Song
You are, You are, You are,3x
Mighty God You are.

Titus 2:11-12 NIV
For the grace of God has appeared that offers salvation to all people. It teaches us to say “No” to ungodliness and worldly passions, and to live self-controlled, upright and godly lives in this present age,

His grace does a lot for those who recognise Him and accept Him as Lord and saviour because He is the most sufficient, ever reigning and powerful God.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for today and breath of life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy and forgive all my sins in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah Jireh you are my provider,  provide all my needs according to your riches in glory by Christ Jesus amen.

Lord let your grace be ever sufficient for me all the days of my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus scatter every gathering of enemies in and around me in Jesus name amen.

Lord cause confusion in the camp of my enemies and let them fight themselves to destruction in Jesus name amen.

Lord every kingdom of flesh dominating my life today destroy them and replace them with your everlasting kingdom in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus I run into your name keep me and all around me in your name in Jesus name amen.

Lord endow me with the grace to say no to ungodliness and worldly passion henceforth in Jesus name amen.

Father help me to live a godly, upright and self controlled life for the rest of my existence on earth in Jesus name amen.

My father challenge all challenges in my life and show them you are God over all in Jesus name amen.

I decree in the name of Jesus I will not fall into the pit dug by my enemies in Jesus name amen.

I decree uncommon and divine favour in all my ways in Jesus name amen.

Lord I decree your mercy will prevail over judgement in my life, my family and all around me in Jesus name amen.

Father the grace not to fall into the tides of this world grant unto me and all around me in Jesus name amen.

Let your will rule over my will in Jesus name amen.

Fill my cup with your oil that never run dry and perfect all that concerns me in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
11/03/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...