Search This Blog

Monday 24 March 2014

Prayer from Psalms 62:7-8, 11

Song
All to Jesus I surrender
All to Him I freely give
I will ever love and trust Him
In His presence daily live

I surrender all 4x
All to thee my blessed saviour
I surrender all.

Psalms 62:7-8, 11 NKJV
In God is my salvation and my glory; The rock of my strength, And my refuge, is in God. Trust in Him at all times, you people; Pour out your heart before Him; God is a refuge for us. Selah God has spoken once, Twice I have heard this: That power belongs to God.

As a believer, our trust in God should reflect in all we do.  It should increase how we put our faith to work and obey God in totality.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord I surrender my total existence unto you, rule and reign in Jesus name amen.

Lord forgive me in any way I have acted against your will in Jesus name amen.

Father remember me today let my prayers and supplications come before you in Jesus name amen.

Lord today give me deliverance in and around me in Jesus name amen.

Lord I hide in you because you are my refuge and strength never allow my enemies to rejoice over me in Jesus name amen.

Father you know my heart desires (mention )  grant them according to your will and shame the shame of my life and my generation in Jesus name amen.

Lord change my story, let my mockers have no choice but to rejoice with me and through my testimony regenerate their souls in Jesus name amen.

Lord help me to walk in your way and do your will all the days of my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord let me always live my life on your word and dwell in your word in Jesus name amen.

Lord continue to be my refuge and hiding place in Jesus name amen.

Lord show every power that wants to be God over my life that all power and glory belongs to you because you are the living God in Jesus name amen.

My God, terminate the appointments of untimely death and unachievement in my life in Jesus name amen.

I will not die before my glory manifests,  I will not bury my children,  my parents will not bury me in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
24/03/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...