Search This Blog

Saturday 1 March 2014

Prayer from Psalms 66:19-20

Song
Thanks thanks I give you thanks.
For all you have done
We are so blessed our souls has found rest
Oh Lord we give you thanks.

Psalm 66:19-20 AMP
But certainly God has heard me; He has given heed to the voice of my prayer. Blessed be God, Who has not rejected my prayer nor removed His mercy and loving-kindness from being [as it always is] with me.

This verse assures us that God has heard our cry and that He didn't  remove his mercy He deserves thanks.

Prayer
Father we thank you for this awesome day and grace of life all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah thank you for answering my prayers  in Jesus mighty name amen.

Thank you Lord for locating me with your mercy and singling me out for your blessing in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Lord for putting an end to the storms of my life in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Lord for healing me body soul and spirit in Jesus name amen.

Thank you for grace to breakthrough into this month of March in Jesus name amen.

Thank you because you will journey with me in this month of trinity enveloped blessing in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
01/03/2014

Happy New Month.

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...