Search This Blog

Thursday 20 March 2014

Prayer from John 14:15

Some
Come and take your place oh Lord
In my life come and take your place 2x

John 14:15 NKJV
“If you love Me, keep My commandments.

The commandments of God are in His word and those who choose to abide by the word shows their love and fear for God Almighty.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord Jesus forgive every acts of disobedience to your words in my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord keep me standing to the very end do not let me fall and perish with this world in Jesus name amen.

Lord give me the grace to keep your commandments when its convenient or inconvenient in Jesus name amen.

Lord give me the enablement to reach out to others with the gospel in Jesus name amen.

Father have your way in my life never leave me or forsake me in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah let your will replace my will in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
20/03/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...