Search This Blog

Sunday 30 March 2014

Prayer from Proverbs 31: 15, 25-26, 30-31

Song
For all that you have done
I will sing Hallelujah
For all that you will do
I will sing Hallelujah
For all that you are doing
I will sing Hallelujah
Sing Hallelujah unto the Lord

Proverbs 31:15, 25-26, 30-31 NIV
She gets up while it is still night; she provides food for her family and portions for her female servants.   She is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come.   She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue.   Charm is deceptive, and beauty is fleeting; but a woman who fears the Lord is to be praised.   Honor her for all that her hands have done, and let her works bring her praise at the city gate.

Mothers are blessed creations that we must always appreciate and thank God for their life.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Father have mercy on me in all areas I have fallen short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Lord I thank you for the life of my mother and all Mothers in Jesus name amen.

Lord I pray that my mother will not die before she eats the fruit of her labour in Jesus name amen.

Lord I ask for wisdom for all Mothers to bring their children up in your fear and your will in Jesus name amen.

Father thank you for the strength you have given to all women never allow them to misuse it in Jesus name amen.

Father I pray for all women waiting to become mothers that today you will open the book of remembrance concerning them and blessed them with anointed children in Jesus name amen.

Father increase your fear in our hearts in Jesus name amen.

Father give us grace to always live our life for you and in your will in Jesus name amen.

Lord I pray for all mothers that they wont bury their children in Jesus name amen.

For as many mothers on sick bed Lord renew their strength and heal them totally in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
30/03 / 2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...