Search This Blog

Thursday 6 March 2014

Prayer from Psalms 61:2

Song
Oh Lord my God how excellent is your name
In all the earth how excellent is your name

Psalm 61:2 AMP
From the end of the earth will I cry to You, when my heart is overwhelmed and fainting; lead me to the rock that is higher than I [yes, a rock that is too high for me].

Crying out to God for help is ideal for a believer,  you can not live this life without God's help as a believer.

Prayer
Father I thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name amen.

Lord have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name amen.

Lord I cry to you this day take me away from every comfort zones that is causing me to sin against you in Jesus name amen.

Father hear my cry help my unbelief and place my feet upon the rock that never fails in Jesus name amen.

Father help me to overcome every temptation ready to ruin my relationship with you and my life in Jesus name amen.

Lord with all my strength I cry to you for help make way for me even where its physically and humanly impossible in Jesus name amen.

Father in any way I am serving you from afar forgive me and help me to build a closer relationship with you in Jesus name amen.

Father let your will prevail over my will in Jesus name amen.

Lord change me to what you want me to be and do not allow the world to change me in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
06/03/2014

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...