Search This Blog

Sunday 30 March 2014

Thank you Mum

Mother! Mother!! Mother!!!

How can ordinary word describe you?
How can I thank God enough for you?
The sleepless night jist to make sure I go to bed safetly.
The days you fast so that I can have enough to eat.
The pain you took just to hold me inside you for those months of pregnancy.
The silent tears that rolls down your face when you are overwhelmed with joy.
The perfect smile that hides your sadness.
The nights you stay awake praying to God just for me.
The days you understand my "gibberish" as a baby even when the whole world had no clue of my utterances.
The first day I went to school you stood by the gate making sure I was ok even when I was out of sight you still waved.
The days you hid your pain and use your little strength to give me mighty strength.
The times you kiss my wounds better.
The times you tell me how blessed I am.
The times you embrace me in your arms taking away my fears and giving me faith.
The daily knowledge you impact in me about the fear of the Lord.
The unending love you show to me which gives me the understanding of importance of love.

Mother you are blessed and highly favoured.

Proverbs 30:30"Charm is deceitful  and beauty is passing, But a woman who fears the Lord shall be praised."

Happy Mother's day.

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...