Search This Blog

Saturday 1 March 2014

Prayer from Psalms 66:8-10, 17

Song
I will bless the Lord
And give Him glory
I will bless His name
And give Him glory

Psalm 66:8-10, 17 AMP
Bless our God, O peoples, give Him grateful thanks and make the voice of His praise be heard, Who put and kept us among the living, and has not allowed our feet to slip. For You, O God, have proved us; You have tried us as silver is tried, refined, and purified. I cried aloud to Him; He was extolled and high praise was under my tongue.

Our God is great and mighty to be praised.

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this new dawn and grace to witness it all glory to you in Jesus name amen.

Jehovah have mercy on me in every way I have come short of your glory in Jesus name amen.

Father deliver me from every negative path I am on that will lead my soul to perish in Jesus name amen.

Father help me to live a positive life to the very last breath in Jesus name amen.

Father accept my sacrifice of praise and thanksgiving in Jesus name amen.

Father never allow my feet to slip in Jesus name amen.

Through my trials Lord help me to stay focused on you knowing well that my faith and hope in you will birth the manifestation of my expectations in Jesus name amen.

Lord refine and purify me body soul and spirit in Jesus name amen.

Lord give me cause to always extol you and give high praises to you in Jesus name amen.

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus mighty name amen.

Today's Prayer
2/03/2014
Happy Thanksgiving Sunday.

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...