Search This Blog

Wednesday 2 March 2016

Prayer from Isaiah 60:1-3

Song
Oh lord my God how excellent is your name
In all the earth how excellent is your name

"Arise, shine; for thy light is come, and the glory of the Lord is risen upon thee.  For, behold, the darkness shall cover the earth, and gross darkness the people: but the Lord shall arise upon thee, and his glory shall be seen upon thee.  And the Gentiles shall come to thy light, and kings to the brightness of thy rising. "
Isaiah 60:1-3 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father i thank you for your grace that is sufficient for me in Jesus name

Lord almighty destroy every forces waging war against your risen glory upon my destiny in Jesus name

Father today silence every storm ahead of my journey in life in Jesus name

Lord scatter amd expose the plans of my adversaries over my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty arise and fight for me in every aspect of my life that i am facing challenges in Jesus name

Lord Jesus turn my dark night to day and put an end to circular motion in my life in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
2/3/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...