Search This Blog

Thursday 17 March 2016

Prayer from Psalms 27:1

Song
You are awesome in this place
You are awesome in this place
Faithful God Hallelujah Hallelujah

"The Lord is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? the Lord is the strength of my life; of whom shall I be afraid?"
Psalms 27:1 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Jehovah show your awesomeness in every aspects of my life in Jesus name

Almighty father increase your capacity in me and let me do great exploit in Jesus name

Father increase my faith and keep me standing through all storms and trials of life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let my life show forth your miracles and let souls be drawn to you through me in Jesus name

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's prayer
17/3/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...