Search This Blog

Friday 25 March 2016

Prayer from Matthew 12:2,8,10,13

Song
For you are glorious and worthy to be praised
You are the lamb upon the throne
And unto you we lift our voice in praise
You are the lamb upon the throne

"But when the Pharisees saw it, they said unto him, Behold, thy disciples do that which is not lawful to do upon the sabbath day.   For the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day.  And, behold, there was a man which had his hand withered. And they asked him, saying, Is it lawful to heal on the sabbath days? that they might accuse him.  Then saith he to the man, Stretch forth thine hand. And he stretched it forth; and it was restored whole, like as the other."
Matthew 12:2, 8-8, 10, 13 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me father and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father you are glorious beyond description let your glory shine upon me in all aspects of life in Jesus name

Lord you can never be disadvantaged i decree that every power working to make me disadvantaged be disgraced in Jesus name

Lord Jesus as you showed the Pharisees that you are the Lord of Sabbath and no law or decree can stand above your laws show to every contending power in my life that you are in charge in Jesus name

Lord almighty today visit all infirmities and sickness in my household and cause wholeness to take over in Jesus name

Lord break protocols for my sake and cause me to walk in higher tealm of grace than i have in Jesus name

Father erase every buts in my destiny with your blood in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's prayer
25/3/2016
Happy Good Friday🙏🙏😇👼

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...