Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Prayer from Psalms 62:6-8

Song
My hope is built on nothing less
Than Jesus blood and righteousness
I dare not trust the sweetest frame
But only lean on Jesus name
On Christ the solid rock i stand
All other ground is sinking sand

"He only is my rock and my salvation: He is my high tower; I shall not be moved. With God is my salvation and my glory: The rock of my strength, and my refuge, is in God. Trust in him at all times, ye people; Pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us."
Psalms 62:6-8 ASV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for being the lamb that was slain for my sin in Jesus name

Father i thank you for your overwhelming grace upon me and my household only you deserves all worship in Jesus name

Father i thank you  for being my light in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for making a way where there seems to be no way in Jesus name

Lord almighty thank you for always standing by me even when i have lost hope all glory to you in Jesus name

Father i thank you for mending all that is broken in my life that needs mending in Jesus name

Father i worship you fpr being my hope and strength always in Jesus name

Father thank you for being the solid rock i stand on in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for not allowing my enemies to glorify themself over me and my household in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered  prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
15/3/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...