Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 March 2016

Prayer from Psalms 20:1-4

Song
You are the reason why i lift my hands
Why i lift my voice why i sing to you
You are the reason i'm alive today
I am here to say its all because of you
You are the reason

"Jehovah answer thee in the day of trouble; The name of the God of Jacob set thee up on high; Send thee help from the sanctuary, And strengthen thee out of Zion; Remember all thy offerings, And accept thy burnt-sacrifice;  Grant thee thy heart’s desire, And fulfil all thy counsel."
Psalms 20:1-4 ASV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus i thank you for all you have done and all you are yet to do in Jesus name

Father i thank you for putting a new song in my mouth in Jesus name

Father thank you for letting my testimony to be full regardless of challenges and opposition in Jesus name

Father i thank you for breaking the gates of brass and turning the bars of iron asunder in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for not allowing the enemy to replace my praise with sorrow in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for taking away the veil and seige covering my  glory and for making my light shine in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for empowering me through your word in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for granting my heart desires regardless of all mountains i scaled through in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's prayer
22/3/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...