Search This Blog

Saturday 26 March 2016

Prayer from Matthew 12:31,36-37

Song
Oh come let us adore Him 3x
He is Christ the Lord

"Wherefore I say unto you, All manner of sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven unto men: but the blasphemy against the Holy Ghost shall not be forgiven unto men.   But I say unto you, That every idle word that men shall speak, they shall give account thereof in the day of judgment.   For by thy words thou shalt be justified, and by thy words thou shalt be condemned."
Matthew 12:31, 36-37 KJV

Prayer
Father i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me Lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Heavenly father only you have I sinned against cleanse me of all unrighteousness and purge me with your blood in Jesus name

Father screen my life and take away every form of blasphemy i know or do not know of in Jesus name

Lord Jesus help me to briddle my tongue always in Jesus name

Father lord guard my heart with the truth through your word in Jesus name

Father in anyway i am walking towards blasphemy against the Holy spirit redirect my steps in Jesus name

Father change my sense of thinking so i won't think in line with this world but with your word in Jesus name

Father terminate every desires that get me stuck into the activities of this world knowingly or unknowingly in Jesus name

Lord Jesus change my story today through your divine touch in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's prayer
26/3/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...