Search This Blog

Monday 7 March 2016

Prayer from Ezekiel 33:31

Song
Messiah is the king of kings
Messiah is the lord of lords
Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah Hallelujah

"And they come unto thee as the people cometh, and they sit before thee as my people, and they hear thy words, but they will not do them: for with their mouth they shew much love, but their heart goeth after their covetousness. "
Ezekiel 33:31 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father have mercy on me and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to continually stick to your decrees in Jesus name

Lord almighty remove every doubting mind in my life and around in Jesus name

Heavenly father let your living water flow over me in Jesus name

Lord almighty destroy the purpose and plans of Satan over my household and i in Jesus name

Lord almighty renew my being and make me whole and fresh in doing your will in Jesus name

Lord whether the enemies like it or not bring your promises to pass in my life in Jesus name

Lord almighty every spirit of disobedience in me take it off by your power in Jesus name

Lord almighty erase my name and family from the book of condemnation in Jesus name

Father every sacrifice done by my adversaries to wage war against me and my household destroy today in Jesus name

Lord let your blood continue to be a shield around me and my household in Jesus name

Lord almighty raise soldiers of war against all challenges ahead of me in Jesus name

Lord deliver my heart from coveteousness in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
7/3/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...