Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Prayer from Psalms 91:16

Song
As the deer panteth forth the water
So my soul longs after thee
You alone art my heart desire
And i long to worship you
You alone art my strength and shield
To you alone may my spirit yield
You alone art my heart desire
And i long to worship you

"With long life will I satisfy him, And show him my salvation."
Psalms 91:16 ASV

Prayer
Hevenly father i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Almighty father my soul thirst for you fill me with more of you in Jesus name

Heavenly father i look to you right now deliver my soul from condemnation in Jesus name

Father according to your word i rebuke every spirit of death hoovering over my lineage in Jesus name

Lord grant me grace to live my life with satisfaction in all aspect in Jesus name

Father remove every deformity and deposit of evil placed upon my destiny by your power in Jesus name

Father set me and my household apart for great wonders in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
16/3/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...