Search This Blog

Sunday 20 March 2016

Prayer from Luke 9:62

Song
God of wonders beyond all galaxy
You are Holy
The universe declares your majesty
You are Holy
Hallelujah to the God of Heaven and Earth

"And Jesus said unto him, No man, having put his hand to the plough, and looking back, is fit for the kingdom of God."
Luke 9:62 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this  day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me father and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Eternal rock of ages have your way in my life and draw me closer to you in Jesus name

Father remove every spirit of relenting and backsliding from me and my household in Jesus name

Father let my soul hunger for more of you and thirst for your divine presence always in Jesus name

Father terminate every appointment of the enemy to deny me of fulfilling destiny in Jesus name

Lord help me to remove my focus on the trials in life so i can focus on you in Jesus name

Father help me to stand firm and not look back in this journey of faith in Jesus name

Lord i release myself to you walk in my life and change my life in Jesus name

Heavenly father i lift all persecuted christians unto you those who know they are or who don't know they are persecuted keep us all firm in this journey of faith and let us make heaven in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's prayer
20/3/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...