Search This Blog

Saturday 5 March 2016

Praywr from Isaiah 49:10

Song
Holy Holy Holy Lord God almighty
Early in the morning
Our songs shall rise to thee
Holy Holy Holy
Merciful and mighty
God in three persons Blessed Trinity

"They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: for he that hath mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall he guide them. "
Isaiah 49:10 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me father and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father thank you for never giving up on me and for keeping me in your ways in Jesus name

Lord almighty i thank you for your presence that is everlasting light in Jesus name

Lord almighty let your presence terbanacle around me and all that concerns me in Jesus name

Lord prune me, brake me and mold me for your divine use in Jesus name

Lord save me from self and any power that will hinder me from moving to the level you want me to in Jesus name

Lord according to your word let struggle end in my life in Jesus name

Father you are the way, make way for me even where i never thought it possible in Jesus name

Father restore my destiny in anyway it has been tampered by the evil hands in Jesus name

Father as you show forth your mercy on me lead me to the spring of water and quench my thirst in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
5/3/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...