Search This Blog

Thursday 24 March 2016

Prayer from Joshua 5:14-15

Song
Heavenly lord your name is wonderful
Your name is excellent your name is beautiful
I worship you lord for you are mighty
You've got the whole world in your hands
You've got the whole world in your hands

"And he said, Nay; but as captain of the host of the Lord am I now come. And Joshua fell on his face to the earth, and did worship, and said unto him, What saith my Lord unto his servant?  And the captain of the Lord's host said unto Joshua, Loose thy shoe from off thy foot; for the place whereon thou standest is holy. And Joshua did so." Joshua 5:14-15 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Heave mercy on me father and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father i thank you for the salcation of my soul in Jesus name

Lord rid me of anything that will not make me stand right in you in Jesus name

Lord visit me this day let me have a divine encounter in all areas in Jesus name

Father take away every filty garment placed upon me spiritually that is controlling my physical life in Jesus name

Lord Jesus fill my life with your everlasting strength in Jesus name

Lord Jesus erase the handwriting of evil over my destiny and household in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's prayer
24/3/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...