Search This Blog

Thursday 3 March 2016

Prayer from Isaiah 55:5

Song
I have no power of my own 2x
Holy spirit i look up to you help me
I have no power of my own

"Behold, thou shalt call a nation that thou knowest not, and nations that knew not thee shall run unto thee because of the Lord thy God, and for the Holy One of Israel; for he hath glorified thee."
Isaiah 55:5 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father you are my present help arise and help me in Jesus name

Lord almighty let your glory show forth in my life in Jesus name

Father make me a wonder to my generation in Jesus name

Father let my life be transformed by your touch in Jesus name

Father destroy every covenant affecting my life as a result of present or past immorality in Jesus name

Lord almighty do something new in my life that will make those who don't know you come to the knowledge of You through me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
3/3/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...