Search This Blog

Friday 18 March 2016

Prayer from Romans 12:10-12

Song
We give you glory Lord as we honour you 2x
You are wonderful You are worthy oh Lord 2*

"In love of the brethren be tenderly affectioned one to another; in honor preferring one another; in diligence not slothful; fervent in spirit; serving the Lord; rejoicing in hope; patient in tribulation; continuing stedfastly in prayer; "
Romans 12:10-12 ASV

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father deliver me from any form of weariness in Jesus

Lord Jesus terminate the edge of giving up in the journey of my life in Jesus name

Father give me grace to show affections to my brethren according to your will in Jesus name

Father take pride away from my heart and let me live in humility in Jesus name

Father give me the heart that forgives and not hold back in Jesus name

Father deliver me from every form of slothfulness in all i lay my hands on in Jesus name

Lord Jesus renew my being and keep my feet steadfast on the path of righteousness in Jesus name

Lord Jesus awake my spirit man and make me fervent in my walk with you in Jesus name

Father fill my heart with eternal joy and do not let me stop focusing on you all the days of my life in Jesus name

Father through all trials in life grant me strength and patient that leads to victory in Jesus name

Father keep the fire of prayer burning in me do not let me relent or become too full of myself in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's prayer
18/3/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...