Search This Blog

Monday 28 March 2016

Prayer from Colossians 2:6-7

Song
Reign in me reign in me
Holyghost fire reign in me
Yesterday is gone
Today i'm in need
Holyghost fire reign in me

"As ye have therefore received Christ Jesus the Lord, so walk ye in him:  Rooted and built up in him, and stablished in the faith, as ye have been taught, abounding therein with thanksgiving..
Colossians 2:6-7 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and the breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for changing my whole life glory be to you in Jesus name

Father fill me with more of you and help me to use the faith you have given me the way you want me to in Jesus name

Lord for the rest of my life give me grace to walk with you tirelessly in Jesus name

Father in every uncertainty of life give me certainty and breakthrough in Jesus name

Lord almighty regardless of the trials of life never let me deny my salvation in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's prayer
28/3/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...