Search This Blog

Friday 11 March 2016

Prayer from Psalms 126:1-2

Song
Greater is He that is in me
Than He that lives in the world
Greater is He that is in me
Than He that lives in the world.

"When the Lord turned again the captivity of Zion, we were like them that dream.  Then was our mouth filled with laughter, and our tongue with singing: then said they among the heathen, The Lord hath done great things for them."
Psalms 126:1-2 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus create in me a heart of unshakeable faith in you even at the face of trials in Jesus name

Father remove every captivity of the spirit bodt and soul affecting my life and family in Jesus name

Lord almighty lay your hand of restoration upon me and my entire household in Jesus name

Father henceforth let all that has planned for my down fall begin to carry their load and be exposed in Jesus name

Father return all that the enemy had stolen from me and my generation in Jesus name

Father fill my mouth and that of my family with unending testimonies in Jesus name

Lord Jesus terminate every root of sorrow and failure in my lineage in Jesus name

Father let my testimony henceforth be the Lord hath done great thing in every aspect of my life and family in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
11/3/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...