Search This Blog

Tuesday 22 March 2016

Prayer from Psalms 75:1

Song
For you are worthy of all the glory
That's why we give your name the praise
For you are worthy oh lord so worthy
For you are worthy right in this place

"Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks: for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare." Psalms 75:1 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for your kindness and mercy accept all thanks in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus i thank you for your name is a strong tower and shield around me in Jesus name

Father i thank you for your wondrous works that shows forth in and through me on daily basis in Jesus name

Father i appreciate your majesty for all that you have done, your are doing and will do for me in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for your mercy that speaks in place of judgement for me in Jesus name

Father i honour your majesty for the great way you honour your word over every situation in my life in Jesus name

Lord in your name i decree peace upon this nation

Father anoint me for divine encounter that will transform my destiny in Jesus name

Father fill my soul with never ending worship and praise henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's prayer
23/3/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...