Search This Blog

Tuesday 8 March 2016

Prayer from 2 Corinthians 1:20

Song
His word is Yea and Amen
His word is yea and amen

"For all the promises of God in him are yea, and in him Amen, unto the glory of God by us."
2 Corinthians 1:20 KJV

Prayer
Lord we thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me father and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Lord Jesus your promises are ever settled bring them to pass in my life in Jesus name

Lord let your infallible word begin to redirect all that needs redirecting in my body soul and spirit in Jesus name

Heavenly father cause your power to be made evidence in my situation right now in Jesus name

Lord i thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
8/3/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...