Search This Blog

Sunday 20 March 2016

Prayer from Isaiah 65:20-22

Good morning

Song
You are worthy to be glorified You are worthy Lord
You are worthy to be glorified You are worthy Lord

"There shall be no more thence an infant of days, nor an old man that hath not filled his days; for the child shall die a hundred years old, and the sinner being a hundred years old shall be accursed. And they shall build houses, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and eat the fruit of them. They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree shall be the days of my people, and my chosen shall long enjoy the work of their hands."
Isaiah 65:20-22 ASV

Prayer

Lord I thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father i release my being unto you walk in and do excellently in Jesus name

Father you are the greatest deliverer deliver me from hooks of shame pain and disgrace in Jesus name

Father save my destiny from the clutch of truncators in Jesus name

Father grant me grace to eat the fruit of my labour in Jesus name

Jehovah never allow plans of enemy regarding my destiny to see the light of day in Jesus name

Father let covenant of long life work for me and my household in Jesus name

Lord almighty remove all coverings of disgrace and shame in my lineage in Jesus name

Thank you father for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's prayer
19/3/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...