Search This Blog

Monday 21 March 2016

Prayer from Psalms 70:1-5

Song
God will make a way
Where there seems to be no way
He works in ways we cannot see
He will make a way for me
He will be my guide
Hold me closely to His side
With love and strength for a new day
He will make a way 2x

"Make haste, O God, to deliver me; make haste to help me, O Lord .  Let them be ashamed and confounded that seek after my soul: let them be turned backward, and put to confusion, that desire my hurt.  Let them be turned back for a reward of their shame that say, Aha, aha.  Let all those that seek thee rejoice and be glad in thee: and let such as love thy salvation say continually, Let God be magnified.  But I am poor and needy: make haste unto me, O God: thou art my help and my deliverer; O Lord , make no tarrying. "
Psalms 70:1-5 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and breath of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sin in Jesus name

Father make way for me in this journey of my life in Jesus name

Father shine your light upon every darkness in my life and destiny in Jesus name

Lord make my life brand new and let your amazing power show forth to the world through me in Jesus name

Father erase every power toying with my life and destiny aiming it for destruction in Jesus name

Father let your amazing grace encompass my being in Jesus name

Father deliver my soul from the hands of destroyers of any sought physically or spiritually in Jesus name

Father walk in my destiny now, restore, revive and repair where needs be in Jesus name

Father let those that seek to rejoice over my life be totally shamed in Jesus name

Heavenly father thank you for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's prayer
21/3/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...