Search This Blog

Tuesday 15 March 2016

Prayer from Isaiah 12:5-6

Song
Holy Holy God almighty
It's a priviledge to worship you
Maker of all universe It's an honour just
To stand before you
With a greatful heart i lift my hands to you
Proclaiming lord you reign
Great are you Lord greatly to be praised
Greatly to be praised father you reign

"Sing unto Jehovah; for he hath done excellent things: let this be known in all the earth. Cry aloud and shout, thou inhabitant of Zion; for great in the midst of thee is the Holy One of Israel."
Isaiah 12:5-6 ASV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive my sins in Jesus name

Lord almighty send from heaven angel of goodnews to me and let me receive good tidings in Jesus name

Father let it be evident in my life that indeed i serve a living God

Father remove and destroy every known and unknown powers waging wars against my destiny and household in Jesus name

Father by your power set me free from all coven in Jesus name

Lord fill my mouth with songs of thanksgiving henceforth in  Jesus name

Father thank you for your power of ressurection that has brought all dead destinies to life in and around me in Jesus name

Lord Jesus i worship you for counting me worthy to testify in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
14/3/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...