Search This Blog

Sunday 27 March 2016

Prayer from Mark 16:2-5

Song
Hallelujah He has won the victory 2*
Death could not hold You down
You are the risen king
Seated in Majesty
You are the risen king
Hallelujah

"And when they looked, they saw that the stone was rolled away: for it was very great.  And entering into the sepulchre, they saw a young man sitting on the right side, clothed in a long white garment; and they were affrighted.  And he saith unto them, Be not affrighted: Ye seek Jesus of Nazareth, which was crucified: he is risen; he is not here: behold the place where they laid him."
Mark 16:4-6 KJV

Prayer
Lord I thank you for this day and the breath of life in Jesusname

Have mercy on me father and forgive all my sins in Jesusname

Father thank you for your death and resurrection for the salvation of my soul in Jesusname

Lord I thank you for the love you have for me

Lord Jesus as you rose from death let all dead situation that needs to be alive in my life rise from death in Jesusname

Lord almighty as the tomb became empty on the third day wherever I have been thought to be stagnant give me speed and progress to the next level in Jesus name

Father let the blessings of this day bring newness upon my body soul and spirit in Jesusname

Heavenly father whatever I will do that will make your death on calvary to be futile do not let me do it in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let your ressurection birth divine encounter in my destiny in Jesusname

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today'sPrayer
27/3/2016

Happy Easter

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...