Search This Blog

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Prayer from 1 Samuel 4:5

Song
You are the lord let Your name be glorified 2x
We give You Glory and honour
You are the Lord let your name be glorified

"And when the ark of the covenant of the Lord came into the camp, all Israel shouted with a great shout, so that the earth rang again. "
1 Samuel 4:5 KJV

Prayer
Heavenly father i thank you for this new day and grace of life in Jesus name

Father thank you for grace to witness a new month and beginning of wonders in Jesus name

Lord almighty have mercy on me and forgive me in Jesus name

Heavenly father henceforth let your presence overshadow my life in Jesus name

Father in your might carry me along the paths of life and give me victory in Jesus name

Lord almighty turn me to untouchable for my adversaries in Jesus name

Father dismantle every altar of shame built for me in any circumstance of life by your fire in Jesus name

Oh lord my father let my enemies hear the noise of victory from my camp where they had wished to hear noise of sorrow in Jesus name

Father put a new song in my mouth in Jesus name

Father visit me in this month and let me feel the impact through transformation from grass to grace in Jesus name

Father let resounding shouts of joy envelop me and my household henceforth in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
1/3/2016
Happy New Month🎁🎉🎊🎊🎉🎉💃💃🎊🎊🎉🎁🎁👪👍👍🎊💃💃🎊🎊🎊🎉🎁👼👼👼👼

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...