Search This Blog

Monday 29 February 2016

Prayer from Proverbs 6:10

Song
You are glorious so glorious in your ways
You are mighty so mighty in your ways
Yahweh eh eh Yahweh eh eh
You are glorious so glorious in your ways

"Yet a little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to sleep:"
Proverbs 6:10 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father thank you for your word that is new every morning in Jesus name

Father deliver me from spirit of laziness in Jesus name

Lord Jesus awake my spirit man and let me walk in your will in Jesus name

Father take away weariness from my destiny in Jesus name

Holy spirit fill me afresh and never depart from me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
29/2/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...