Search This Blog

Wednesday 24 February 2016

Prayer from Ezekiel 10:4

Song
I need your glory
I need your power
Less of me and more of you is all i need
Show me your glory show me your power
Less of me and more of you is all i need

"Then the glory of the Lord went up from the cherub, and stood over the threshold of the house; and the house was filled with the cloud, and the court was full of the brightness of the Lord's glory." Ezekiel 10:4 KJV

Prayer
Lord i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father rid me of self and fleshy attributes that doesn't glorify you in Jesus name

Lord fill me your glory henceforth in Jesus name

Father help me to be more like you take me away from path of destruction in Jesus name

Lord almighty purify my being to do your will without holding back in Jesus name

Father henceforth let your glory go ahead of me everywhere i go in Jesus name

Lord almighty i don't want to remain thesame touch me with your hands today in Jesus name

Father let your glory hoover and rest upon my circumstance and let there be divine transformation and visitation in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
24/2/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...