Search This Blog

Friday 12 February 2016

Prayer from Isaiah 66:8-9

Song
Our lord God that has created heaven
And earth by His great power
Our lord God that has created heaven
And earth by His out strecthed arm
Nothing is too difficult for you 2x
Great and mighty power
Great and mighty is He, mighty is He
Nothing nothing absolutely nothing
Nothing is too difficult for you

"Who hath heard such a thing? who hath seen such things? Shall the earth be made to bring forth in one day? or shall a nation be born at once? for as soon as Zion travailed, she brought forth her children.  Shall I bring to the birth, and not cause to bring forth? saith the Lord : shall I cause to bring forth, and shut the womb? saith thy God. " Isaiah 66:8-9 KJV

Prayer

Father i thank you for this day and grace of life in Jesus name

Have mercy on me lord and forgive all my sins in Jesus name

Father release me from every bondage of sin causing me to tarry long in the wilderness in Jesus name

Father you are the miracle working God do your miracle in my life henceforth in Jesus name

Father henceforth put an end to my travailing in any aspect of life in Jesus name

I decree possibility over every impossible situation (mention) in my life in Jesus name

Father bring to pass and glorious fufilment every long lost dream and promises for my life in Jesus name

Father do not let me die before my time of harvest in Jesus name

Lord Jesus let me see signs of answered prayers in Jesus name

Father show your power arise and fight my battle for me in Jesus name

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

Today's Prayer
12/2/2016

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...